2/07/2013

I can remenber about Kranji War Cemetery of Ausralians

When?
I cannot remember, maybe in 1994 or 1995,
when my daughter was 6 or 7 years.
We was living in Singapore....
She was studying Australian school and,
someday, she said she had some school invitation,
for attending some celemony....

I never consider that, but, it's very funny time, at 6 AM.

I and my daughter (my wife had heavy monthly something....) took taxi,
and went there....

I saw quite heavy hills, and....

We, Japanese and you Australian had fought together, too.
Not only US nations, also all Commonwealth of Nations,
including Sri Lanka, too....
Sorry,
We, Japanese nations will never do same things, again....
Except Charlies....
Help us....
Can you, Australians, you can help us from Charlie?

No comments:

Post a Comment