2/27/2013

Creepy Lip Makeup by Sandra Holmbom

Creepy Lip Makeup by Sandra Holmbom


 
Swedish makeup enthusiast Sandra Holmbom admits that her latest eye-lip make-up isn’t pretty, but for some reason it’s hard to take your eyes away from it. It leaves you confused and unsure whether it’s an eye or lips you’re looking at.
“It was a long time since I did something with my lips. Wanted to do something weird, yes, I can say that it is weird. But pretty, it’s not, but I had fun anyway,” says 26-year-old artist, who also goes by the pseudonym psychosandra.
If you still haven’t guessed, she painted the super realistic eye on her own lips! To make it look more confusing at a first glance, Sandra even attached fake eyelashes on the upper lip.
Wonder what she comes up with for Halloween season..?
It's bizarre make-up!
I don't want to kiss her!


No comments:

Post a Comment