3/01/2013

Flashdance What A Feeling, Irene Cara

Flashdance

First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind
All alone I have cried silent tears full of pride
In a world made of steel, made of stone

Well I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Wrap around, take a hold of my heart

[Chorus:]
What a feeling, bein's believin'
I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life
Take your passion, and make it happen
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life

[Solo]

Now I hear the music, close my eyes, I am rhythm
In a flash it takes hold of my heart

[chorus (with ... "now I'm dancing through my life")]

What a feeling

What a feeling (I am music now), bein's believin' (I am rhythm now)
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life
What a feeling (I can really have it all)
What a feeling (Pictures come alive when I call)
I can have it all (I can really have it all)
Have it all (Pictures come alive when I call)
(call, call, call, call, what a feeling) I can have it all
(Bein's believin') bein's believin'
(Take your passion, make it happen) make it happen
(What a feeling) what a feeling... [to fade]
[English contents, Music]
********** Vencer Al Amor, India Martinez
***** Anything Could Happen, Ellie Goulding
***** Brand New Me, Alicia Keys
***** The Hurricane, Jacques Levy
***** C'Mon, Ke$ha
***** Tonight I'm Getting Over You, Carly Rae Jepsen
***** Dis-lui toi que je t'aime, Alizee 
***** Les collines (never leave you), Alizee
***** I'm Fed Up, Alizee
****** Mademoiselle Juliette, Alizee
****** Jai Pas Vingt Ans, Alizee
****** J'en Ai Marre, Alizee
***** Higher, The Saturdays
**** Work, The Saturdays
****** What About Us, The Saturdays feat Sean Paul
****** Issues, The Saturdays
***** Can't Back Down, Demi Lovato
***** This Is Me, Demi Lovato
***** I Need You Now, Agnes
**** Release Me, Agnes
**** Paso, Sak Noel
******* Don't Let Him Go, REO Speedwagon
******* Arthur's Theme, Christopher Cross
******* Live Aid Full Video, Queen
******* Not Alone This Christmas, Ronan Parke feat Luciel Johns
******* A Thousand Miles, Ronan Parke
******* あの微笑みを忘れないで, ZARD
******* The Concert in Central Park, Simon & Garfunkel
****** The Nodame Cantabile V
****** The Nodame Cantabile IV
****** The Nodame Cantabile III
***** The Nodame Cantabile II
****** The Nodame Cantabile I
**** Le concert, Final de pelicula
**** Raise Your Glass, P!nk
**** Sober, P!nk
**** So What, P!nk
**** Kyary Pamyu Pamyu(きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ)on french TV
**** Begin Again, Taylor Swift
******** Gregorian Chants & Buddistic Shómyó
**** Wedding, Marissa Nadler
***** Percussion Duo, Evolution
**** Without You by David Guetta feat Usher
***** Paradise, Coldplay & African Style
**** Pendulum Choir
****** New Journey Live at Slane Castle, Ireland in 2006
****** Listen to the rain, Enya
******* The Best Of Enya (FULL ALBUM), Enya
****** May it be, Enya
***** Love and War, Tamar Braxton
******* I Want It All, Queen
***** The Corrs, Unplugged

No comments:

Post a Comment