1/19/2013

Random Girl Blog

When I was young, I've had several troubles that simultaneously afflict girls. 1) how to tell if I'm Interested in some girl, 2) how not to be a just friend, 3) how to ge a girl's phone number, 4) how to believe she is not cheating me, etc. But, that time, 70's,80's, there are no internet. Now, it's become everything convenience....
Cheating. Ladies: Have you ever? Would you ever?  What would make you justify cheating as necessary or OK? I know some of you may find....
Yesterday I posted on the women who cheat and the reasons behind it. If you missed it, check it out here .  That spurred some great commen...
And I had a trouble including "etc." after no.5,....
How can I notice if she is attracted to me....But, nowadays, young generations just search internet,
Oh! I missed chances! If I knew those things....
And I had a trouble including "etc." after no.6,....
How to take off her bra with one hand....
It's too late....(・o・)

No comments:

Post a Comment